Human Resources Consultant
Morse Consulting Services (MCS):
Providing professional HR advice and support to internal and external clients
- Certified Practitioner of Human Resources (CPHR)
- Certified Work Cover Return to Work Coordinator
- AHRI Practising Certification
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Professional Diploma of HR, Deakin University/AHRI
- HR Management Certificate, TAFE
- Committee Member of AHRI Central West Region HR Forum
- Central West Business Women's Network Group (Orange)
Tracey joined Morse Group as HR consultant in April 2012. Since then, Tracey has continually improved not only on our own HR systems and processes at Morse Group, but for many of our clients as well.
Tracey originally began her career in HR at MBF (now BUPA) in Sydney in 1998, an enjoyed HR roles in a variety of industries including management training and hospitality. Eventually deciding to make the tree change, Tracey is also an active member of local networks including a Committee Member for the Australian HR Institute Central West HR Forum.
Tracey is based out of our Orange office, but also services Bathurst Blayney & Oberon.
Back to main team page