Morse Accounting Services (MAS):
Tax returns, lodgments of non federal taxes, tax planning, client accounting systems assistance, activity statements, financial statements
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Bachelor of Business Accounting, Charles Sturt University
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Xero certified
- Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Orange Chamber of Business
- Bathurst Young Professionals
Dan joined Morse Group in 2012 as a Cadet Accountant whilst completing his studies, graduating with a degree in Accounting in 2013.
Dan's eagerness to learn, directive and analytical ability to manage forms, processes, understand taxes and legislation has Daniel poised to become the next accounting all star. Daniel consistently shows commitment to the job, and enjoys many successes alongside his clients as a result.
|Most recently, Daniel has been named a national Finalist in the only Australia-wide accounting awards by Accountants Daily, for Accountant of the Year (Under 30). This is a huge accolade for Daniel and is testament to his on-going ability to rise to the occasion, deliver beyond expectations for clients and a strong display of leadership well beyond his years.
Daniel shows a lot of promise, and we could not be more excited for his nomination. We wish him all the best in the Finals!
Daniel manages both of our Orange and Blayney offices, but also services Bathurst
Back to main team page