Morse Accounting Services (MFS): Small business financial reporting, business management and advisor
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance Systems), University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Certified Practising Accountant Australia (CPA)
Philip is one of our longest serving advisors here at Morse Group. Having joined us back in 1976, just after graduating from UNSW where he majored in Accounting, Finance and Systems. Philip then became a Partner in 1986, and ceased being a partner on 30th June 2012; however he remains as a client manager.
Philip personally assists with a wide cross section of taxation clients. He helps with a number of small businesses with their financial reports and management advice on a regular basis. He also advises clients on involved and complex business structures, enjoying the challenge of assisting in the management of their financial affairs.
Philip is well known for always working to obtain the best financial results for his clients.
Phil is based out of our Bathurst office.
Back to main team page