Morse Group: Taxation, business advice for SMB's, SMSF, FBT, MYOB retail packages and cloud accounting, primary production and retail.
- Registered Tax Agent
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Bachelor of Business Accounting, Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Charles Sturt University
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- SMSF Specialisation, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ)
Kira joined Morse Group in July 2003 and became Partner in July 2012, 9 years on. Kira's background in not only Accounting, but also IT, allows her to draw on a great understanding of how the two combined can maximize a business's output, and therefore provide sound recommendations on how to implement appropriate financial systems and processes to do this.
Having grown up in Oberon, Kira is attune to the local business landscape, and understands the needs and wants of her clients, friends and family when it comes to accounting. Her main clients comprise of families, small to medium businesses, primary production and retail.
Kira works with these clients in a variety of capacities, from taxation and business advice, to Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) specialized consulting and advice.
As Partner, Kira displays excellent leadership skills, and has a significant role in the direction and overall performance of Morse Group.
Kira is based out of the Bathurst and Oberon office, but also services Blayney and Orange
Back to main team page