Complex Tax Law when combined with numbers can lead to a lot of confusion.
That's why Morse Group offers Specialist Taxation Consulting advice that enables the firm to cut through these complexities and provide quality advice that makes sense.
Our Tax Counsel, Paul Dowd, has retained a vast network of tax associates in the leading firms in Sydney with access to regular newsletters and updates and remains well and favourably known to senior members of the Sydney Commercial and Tax Bar.
By being able to provide Specialist Taxation Advice, Morse Group continue to lead the market in the professional services industry in Central West NSW, and ensure our clients are in the same position.
Our Specialist Tax Advice service offering means we can help you with:
- High Level Tax Consulting: Provision of advice relating to general tax compliance and tax planning opportunities
- Objections/ATO Negotiations: Preparation of fully researched formal Notices of Objection and follow-up including negotiating successful outcomes with the ATO
- Succession/ Estate Planning: Advice on intergenerational transfers of wealth for CGT and general tax purposes
- Second Opinions: Review of advice and opinions provided by other tax or accounting professionals
- Reviews of Structure: Regular or ad-hoc reviews of structures to ensure they continue to optimise the expected tax result
- Risk Management: Strategic assessment of risk in the context of potential challenges to positions taken on contentious tax issues.